[Biojava-l] ace driver

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:52:59 +0100

Here at the sanger, I type something like:

 > saceserver

// ERROR -  Usage: saceserver database_dir [port_number [params]]
   params are clientTimeout:serverTimeout:maxKbytes:autoSaveInterval
   defaults are port             = 23100
                clientTimeout    = 600 seconds
                serverTimeout    = 600 seconds
                maxKbytes        = 0 [no limit]
                autoSaveInterval = 600 seconds
   autoSave checks are only certain at serverTimeout intervals
   example:  aceserver /local1/worm  23100  1200:1200:100

Does this help?

Matthew