[Biojava-l] sample Chromatograms

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:23:36 +0100

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 12:39:23PM -0000, sridhar  reddy wrote:
> hello,
>
> I am working on a module in java which can be used to view and edit the Cromoatograms files (.abi, .scf) files.
> I am having only couple chromatogram  files , I want more files with different versions to test my module extensively.
> can any body guide me , where to get free sample chromatograms..

There are plenty (!) of .scf files to be had from the public
trace repository:

  http://trace.ensembl.org/

On the other hand, most of these are just coming from a few
big sequencing centres, so you won't necessarily see a terribly
wide range of creator software represented.  Worth trying a
few, though...

    Thomas.