[Biojava-l] sample Chromatograms

Emig, Robin Robin.Emig@maxygen.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 06:27:23 -0700

I don't know specifically, but you might try contacting people from the
following
http://bcf.arl.arizona.edu/faktory/index.html  (FAKtory sequence
finishing/assembly software) opensource
http://www.genecodes.com/  GeneCodes maker of the BEST assembly software out
there Sequencher

Both may have example of trace files AND assembly files in their demos.

BTW.
It would be great if there were a converter that would go from FAKtory
Assembly -> Sequencher Assembly
-Robin

-----Original Message-----
From: sridhar reddy [mailto:sridhar_kol@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 5:39 AM
To: biojava-l@biojava.org
Subject: [Biojava-l] sample Chromatograms

hello,

I am working on a module in java which can be used to view and edit the
Cromoatograms files (.abi, .scf) files.
I am having only couple chromatogram  files , I want more files with
different versions to test my module extensively.
can any body guide me , where to get free sample chromatograms..

thanks

Sridhar.