[Biojava-l] filters

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 14:01:31 +0100

Hi.

We have reached the point where the current filtering scheim for
features has become inadequate, and no amout of duct-tape can hold
things together. I am going to start work doday on coding up Thomas's &
my filter-chains proposal. I will check code into
org.biojava.utils.filter if any of you are interested.

Please send any comments to the list or Thomas and I, as we have never
actualy written anything like this before (except the feature filters
and some hacky code in the ensembl bridge). My gut says that this will
rock! We should have working code arround for the boot-camp so that we
can get propper feed-back from you about how nice it is to use.

Matthew