[Biojava-l] Re: packages missing from 1.00 release ?

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:57:22 +0100

Hello atul,

The classes that you are lacking are actualy part of the sun xml parser.
They should be present in xml.jar (if you don't have a copy, grab it from
http://www.biojava.org/download/binaries/xml.jar). Make sure that this is
included in your CLASSPATH, either by adding it to $CLASSPATH, or by
listing it in the -classpath option of the launcher.

Hope this helps. If not, then get in touch.

Good luck

Matthew