[Biojava-l] RE: Search Tool for Your Site

ed_bauer@fusionbot.com ed_bauer@fusionbot.com
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:41:42 -0500

Hello,

While visiting your web site (www.biojava.org), I found your email address and I wanted to let you know of a new search utility (FusionBot.com) that could enhance your visitors capability to find content on your site. FusionBot.com has recently been launched by my company, LOGIKA Corporation. LOGIKA is a provider of Internet search solutions and provides today's most innovative search tool kit available for license and use on the Internet.

FusionBot.com is a Web-based search utility that enables your visitors a seamless method to search for content on your site. This utility can be implemented in minutes by simply cutting and pasting a few lines of HTML code into the pages you wish to search enable (this code is provided at the end of this email). There is no need to buy, install, or maintain any hardware or software.

We have proactively indexed your site and have provided a link to see the utility in action (below).  Simply type in the search terms you are looking for and see how the service works!
http://ss319.logika.net/cgi-bin/ss_query?sitenbr=13216683&siteurl=P

By adding this utility to your web site, your visitors will gain the ability to navigate through your site using search terms...no more losing visitors after a few clicks because they were unable to find what they were looking for.  With our Graphical Reporting tools, you will gain the ability to understand how your visitors navigate your site.  Highlights of some of the benefits and customization features are:
» Auto sitemap for a hierarchical overview of your site layout;
» An easy to follow customization wizard that gives you complete control over virtually all aspects of the results page;
» Real-Time Graphical Reports for tracking search activity; and
» Transparent, seamless fusion between your site and the search results.

Because this is a promotional offer, the index has been limited to the first 100 pages of content on your site and will time-out at the end of 30 days.  To initiate the full/customized service you can register for the free version by clicking on the sign up link:
http://www.fusionbot.com/sign_up.asp?site_url=www.biojava.org&start_page=/

I believe this tool could be an asset to your site and I look forward to welcoming you in joining the ranks of FusionBot customers as a result of this introductory offer.

HTML Code:

<FORM METHOD="GET" ACTION="http://ss319.logika.net/cgi-bin/ss_query">
	<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME="sitenbr" VALUE="13216683">
	<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME="siteurl" VALUE="www.biojava.org">
	<DIV ALIGN="left"><P><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">Search our Site:</FONT><BR>
	<INPUT TYPE=text NAME="keys" SIZE="15">
	<INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Search"><BR>
	<FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial"><A HREF="http://ss319.logika.net/cgi-bin/ss_sitemap?sitenbr=13216683&siteurl=www.biojava.org">sitemap</A></FONT></DIV>
</FORM>

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please send an email to me at: ed_bauer@fusionbot.com.  To learn more about FusionBot, its features, and available packages, please visit us at http://www.fusionbot.com

Regards,

Ed Bauer
Fusionbot.com
A Logika Corporation Product

If you do not wish for further correspondence from me, please click the following link:
http://www.fusionbot.com/termemail.asp?sitenbr=13216683&siteurl=www.biojava.org