[Biojava-l] web site

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:40:46 +0100

Dear all,

I have coppied over the development site to the public site. I hope that
you all like it. If there is anything missing, or anything that is
incorrect then please mail me or the list. It is 'our' web site , so if
you would like to contribute anything to it, do so.

At the moment, I am making sure that changes look fine on the
development server (biojava.org:81) before making it 'live' on
biojava.org. The text is all either in the biojava-html cvs project, or
is javadoc within source code. I have tried to avoid too much magic so
that the structure of the site prety much looks after itself.

A big thankyou to Chris D for maintaining the site up untill now. Also,
to all the other root users that have helped out with practical support
& timely reminders ;->

All comments/questions/flames greatfully recieved.