[Biojava-l] Re: problems connecting to biojava.org FTP server...

Carolyn Curtis curtisc@genxy.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:46:02 -0700

Chris,

Thanks - I really appreciate you're looking into
this for me... And you were able to give me something
concrete enough to pass on to our network security
team.  The jury's still out on whether or not this
is a feature or a problem!

Thanks again,
Cary