[Biojava-l] a few more fixes

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:02:32 +0100

Hi.

IndexedSequenceDB broke if you indexed files in one directory, and then
accessed the index from another directory. This is fixed by saying:

seqFile = seqFile.getAbsoluteFile();

within the addFile method. In practice, I can't see how to retro-fix old
indexes, but as it only takes 30 secconds to index all orfs in the yeast
genome, I guess it is more of an inconvenience than a problem.

org.biojava.bio.gui.SequencePanel is now in a fairly working state. You
can add multiple 'rows' of information to it, and then have the
SequencePanel object inteligently (we hope) lay out these rows into one
or more lines. There are a couple of demos under demos/seqviewer, so
have a play.

I will make sure that all of this is checked in b4 I go home tonight.

See you