[Biojava-l] Last change to sequence package

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:26:03 +0100

Oops - forgot to mention that this will change the GFF API slightly. The gff
strand constants (as ints) would be dropped, and replaced by the
StrandedFeature constants. This way there is only one instance of the strand
concept in BioJava.

Scream now or I will change it thursday morning.