[Biojava-l] Minor fixes to initial codebase

Eric Blossom elb@BlossomAssociates.Com
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:50:48 -0800 (PST)

A Makefile can be helpful for all sorts of ancillary stuff as well. Like
building JARs. One thing to try in the makefile is to find all the java
source files from a top directory, pipe that output to sed or perl to turn
those file names into Java import statements. Then javac (or jikes) the
resulting .java file. The Java compiler will take over dependency checking
from there. This allows for the build to avoid compiling things more than
once and to not miss anything.

Eric Blossom              mailto:Eric@BlossomAssociates.Com
Blossom Associates West   http://www.BlossomAssociates.Com/
                          510 841-3338