[Biojava-l] biojava BLAST parser proposal

Simon Brocklehurst simon.brocklehurst@CambridgeAntibody.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:48:58 +0000

Matthew Pocock wrote:

> Simon,
>
> Thank you very much for taking this on. It sounds like you have a pretty
> good idea what you would like to do. The time-line sounds great.

Well we know what we're gonna to do initially - I'm sure it won't be the last
word. I'm sufficiently convinced by the design that we've come up with to just
get on and change our existing stuff to fit this new design (in other words,
even if people don't like it as a whole - we do!).  Certainly it will be a step
in the right direction I think.

Thanks for the package naming hints - we'll work on that basis.

Simon
--
Simon M. Brocklehurst, Ph.D.
Head of Bioinformatics