[Biojava-l] biojava BLAST parser proposal

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:15:37 +0000

Simon,

Thank you very much for taking this on. It sounds like you have a pretty
good idea what you would like to do. The time-line sounds great.

What package were you going to put this stuff under? I came up with
org.biojava.bio.program.blast (leaves room to add other program.* packages)
but maybe somebody has a better idea. It would be cool if you could add a
bioperl-live/demos/blast directory with some simple demo programs & blast
reports. I should move the corba demos into a corba directory...

I look forward to reading the docs & running some demo apps.

All the best,
Matthew