[Biojava-l] BioJava examples

Tom Lavery lavery@genome.wi.mit.edu
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:22:08 -0500

An archive for open source licensed, biojava applications would be great, and

even 'one-shot' scripts could prove useful.  Any code (reusable or not) would
sure be appreciated by people still exploring the API, and it could serve as
a semi-tutorial.

As for specific tutorials, I'm looking forward to the new I/O stuff.  Also,
how about a tutorial for parsing XML blast output and another tutorial for
blasting to the Golden Path.