[Biojava-l] Re: Biojava-l digest, Vol 1 #197 - 4 msgs

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:47:35 +0000

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 06:22:47PM -0500, Michael L. Heuer wrote:

> Actually I think this one is Thomas' doing -- the latest cvs comments note
> "Fixed SimpleSymbol.getName(), added FundamentalAtomicSymbol, added
> SymbolListViews factory" but I don't see a SymbolListViews class added
> anywhere.

Yep, that was me...  I do seem to be quite good at missing on
CVS adds when I'm just about to go home.  Should probably have
a sign telling me to check on my door...

It's added now.  Roll on a usable version of subversion...

Thomas
--
``If I was going to carry a large axe on my back to a diplomatic
function I think I'd want it glittery too.''