[Biojava-l] SymbolListViews

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:00:29 +0000

I've moved various classes which offer views onto
SymbolLists into static factory methods on the class
SymbolListViews.  The following classes are no longer
publically visible.

  OrderNSymbolList
  TranslatedSymbolList
  WindowedSymbolList
  ReverseSymbolList

Code which uses these will need a one-line fix, but
it tidies up the symbol package somewhat.

I've also fixed Matthew's new Symbol implementations
so that all symbols have sensible names -- look in
SimpleSymbol.getName() if you're interested in the
implementation of this.

Happy hacking,

``If I was going to carry a large axe on my back to a diplomatic
function I think I'd want it glittery too.''
           -- Terry Pratchett