[Biojava-l] Workshop

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:30:47 +0000

Dear all,

Alan Robinson has very kindly set up some dates for a workshop:

Wed 25th April to Friday 27th April

This would be at the Sanger Center, Cambridge, England. If the thought
of lots of long-haul flights puts you off, but you want to meet up with
us all, there should be a strong BioJava contingent at ISMB, along with
people involved in all the other bio* projects. If you like traveling or
live near-by, or just love to code java, we would love to see you here.

The time will be divided into introductory tutorials,
you-show-me-yours-i'll-show-you-mine java apps, and serious
coding/documentation (and a pub-crawl or to). I will post registration
details as-and-when it all gets organized.

I've got a good feeling about this...

Matthew