[Biojava-l] RegEx

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:50:10 +0000

Hi Robin,

I have no problem with using a regex packagage, esp as regex support will be
added to the Java core soon. However, even in perl I end up not using regexes
anything like as much as I think I will except for finding individual tokens.
If you write a parser that uses regexes and want to commit it to BioJava, then
we can sort something out.

All the best,

Matthew