[Biojava-l] broken anon-cvs now up and running

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 18:42:03 -0500

Anonymous CVS is working now. The files containing the local cvs usernames
and read-only restriction mappings had been deleted when I manually updated
each
of the anon repositories.

I've confirmed that I can now checkout 'bioperl-live' and 'biojava-live'
anonymously. Drop me a line if anyone continues to have any troubles.

Sorry about that!

-Chris