[Biojava-l] Biomolecular structure objects

Peter Rice pmr@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:45:25 +0100 (BST)

David Martin <david.martin@biotek.uio.no> writes:

>I don't know if this would help but there is a set of C++ objects
>available from Birkbeck. These may be of some use.

>I have tried to get hold of them before but the server is always down (or
>it seems like it). BCM library or some such.

BTL : Bioinformatics (or Birkbeck) Template Library

http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/~classlib/

The server has maybe changed - some search engines show out of
date URLs these days.

BTL can be linked with EMBOSS, though the BTL team are still checking
this before we make it generally available.

					Peter

Peter Rice                | Informatics Division, The Sanger Centre,
E-mail: pmr@sanger.ac.uk  | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967     | Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, England
Fax: (44) 1223 494919     | URL: http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/pmr/