[Biojava-dev] Contributor License Agreement?

Spencer Bliven spencer.bliven at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:34:15 UTC 2016

Many of the contributors do so as part of their work. Is there an issue
that your company would claim copyright for your contributions? I don't see
this as being a problem (after all, it's LGPL). If you want I guess we
could create an agreement whereby you assign copyright for your
contributions to OBF (biojava's parent organization), thereby not creating
any IP for your company.

-Spencer