[Biojava-dev] Dropping minor and patch branchs; Commit new code to master

Jose Manuel Duarte jose.duarte at psi.ch
Fri Jun 26 10:57:42 UTC 2015

Thanks so much Spencer for doing all this! We should indeed try to
produce a 4.1.1 release in the next days.

One note, from git 1.7 it is possible to remove a remote branch with:

git push <remote> --delete <branch>

See
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2003505/delete-a-git-branch-both-locally-and-remotely

Jose