[Biojava-dev] How are we supposed to log errors?

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue May 27 03:33:11 UTC 2014

ok, slf4j has been suggested here before, so I take this as a clear vote
towards starting to use that. Anybody opposed to this?

We have an empty wiki page for this topic already
http://www.biojava.org/wiki/BioJava3_logging

Anybody willing to add some docu and recommendations for how to use it?

Andreas