[Biojava-dev] How are we supposed to log errors?

Paolo Bizzarri pibizza at gmail.com
Mon May 26 18:35:46 UTC 2014

My understanding is that the basic Java logging is typically perceived as
too limited.

I think it is really important to keep the dependecies of a package to a
bare minimum.

However, logging is such a fundamental feature for a library that I would
pay the price of a extra dependecy for a good package for logging.

slf4j could be a good choice.

Regards

Paolo