[Biojava-dev] Travis Continuous Integration testing & pull requests

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue Jul 31 15:20:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

We have a CruiseControl server that provides the automated -snapshot
builds for our Maven repository.

http://source.rcsb.org/cruisecontrol/buildresults/biojava-svn

It builds after every commit and if all tests pass successfully
uploads a latest -snapshot build to our Maven repository at

http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/

This way people who subscribe to our latest builds via Maven always
get the bundle, without having to compile things themselves.

If Travis-Cl can do the same, I am happy if you want to set that up
for us - less work for me  to maintain :-)

Andreas