[Biojava-dev] helping biojava

Tony Power power3d at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:37:28 UTC 2012

Hi all,

and, thanks for your suggestions. They all seem to be very interesting.
The background of the student is computer science. No biological
background, as myself. Only now I am becoming acquainted with all the
biological "stuff".

We (me and the student) are going to explore you proposals and decide on
what to work on. If we decide to work on any of the suggested projects,
I'll contact the proponent to ask some more details if it's OK with you.

If, meanwhile, you want to add anything else, you're welcome.

Thanks, once more,
Tony