[Biojava-dev] explicit support for GVF format

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Mon Apr 23 17:19:19 UTC 2012

Michael

In Biojava3 we are ok on snarky comments in the GFF code! The GFF parsers
that I put together were specific to three different gene prediction
algorithms as the ontology they use was different for all three. They all
use the same underlying GFF parser code but deal with the semantics found
in the different versions. So snarky comments are applicable.

Scooter