[Biojava-dev] Interested in working with BioJava

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Oct 24 17:59:54 UTC 2011

Hi Komal,

Solving the protein folding problem is probably a bit too challenging
for a student project. I would recommend to start with something small
and simple. You could try to fix a bug for one of the modules. If you
want to add a new feature, we currently don't have parsers for CATH,
Balibase, or the Stockholm format, to mention just a few missing
things.

Andreas