[Biojava-dev] Interested in working with BioJava

Komal Sanjeev komalsnehal1991 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 08:18:26 UTC 2011

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the reply.
I need to submit my project within a period of two months. It would be fine
even if I complete a part of the project because I can continue the same
project in my next semester. The whole project can go on for 6-7 months.

Speaking about my prior work experience, I have been working on a project
DARNED (Database of RNA Editing) under Dr.Pavel Baranov, UCC, Ireland. My
job in the project was to improve the web interface and add information
related to the RNA Editing of Drosophila Melanogaster.

I am interested in proteomics.
One project which I could think of is "Determining the approximate 3D
structure of a protein from a linear sequence of amino acids"

For a start, I could also be a part of any ongoing project. Or, it will be
fine if you suggest any feature that you want to be implemented in BioJava.

 Thanks,
Komal