[Biojava-dev] BioJava 3 status

Ambikesh Jayal ambi1999 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:21:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

I could get it working with the alpha5 version of all the jars. Following
was the error with the  alpha6-SNAPSHOT version while running the
DemoCE.main(). There are no classpath errors as I am using eclipse to import
the jar files.

org.biojava.bio.structure.io.PDBFileReader.setPdbDirectorySplit(Z)V
at
org.biojava.bio.structure.align.util.AtomCache.getStructure(AtomCache.java:307)
at demo.DemoCE.main(DemoCE.java:69)
at T6.main(T6.java:11)

Kind Regards,
Ambi.