[Biojava-dev] BioJava 3 status

Ambikesh Jayal ambi1999 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:40:02 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,

Thanks.  Can you send me the link to download the latest version of
biojava3? Is there some place where all the latest jars are bundled into a
single biojava3.jar? I tried to run the DemoCE java file after downloading
the various jar from the link but it gives me some errors.

http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/org/biojava/

Error:
org.biojava.bio.structure.io.PDBFileReader.setPdbDirectorySplit(Z)V

Jars I downloaded
biojava3-structure-gui-3.0-alpha6-SNAPSHOT
biojava3-structure-3.0-alpha6-SNAPSHOT
biojava3-alignment-3.0-alpha6-SNAPSHOT
biojava3-core-3.0-alpha6-SNAPSHOT
biojava3-genome-3.0-alpha6-SNAPSHOT