[Biojava-dev] Blast info

Keith Perry KPerry at idtdna.com
Wed Nov 17 17:21:22 UTC 2010

Does biojava3 plan to include a wrapper for the blast+ local executables like biopython does?  Will it already parse the output of the blast+ executables?  I am starting a project that will use blast+ heavily, and this would save me a ton of time.

Also, are you guys running this out of git or svn?  I thought I saw documentation pointing to svn, but I saw on another thread someone mentioning that you also had it on git.  How can I get to the git repository?

Thanks,
Keith B. Perry