[Biojava-dev] biojava 3 progress

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 16 17:21:48 UTC 2010

It's getting ready very slowly. Currently we need:

* Locations correctly implemented
** There's no way of requesting subseqs from them atmo
* Feature on sequences support
* Extra attributes which do not fit into top-level attributes
* Mapping between sequences/assemblies
* circular location support
** so no checks on start being less than end
* Documentation

Think that's it off the top of my head

Andy