[Biojava-dev] ExternalProcess class

Sylvain Foisy sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
Fri Jul 10 16:43:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

There is no such example to the best of my knowledge. If you do use this
class, you are welcome to share your experience by contributing. As far as
running something like clustalw, I don't see why you could not make use of
this class. You could actually build a wrapper class to execute clustalw and
do something with its output.

Best regards

Sylvain

On 10/07/09 12:00, "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Do somebody have (as examples of biojava cookbook) a usage example of
> ExternalProcess class ?
>
> Let's say we want to run a local clustalw program with it, is it possible ?
>
> Any example code ?
>
> Thank you

 Sylvain Foisy, Ph. D.
 Consultant Bio-informatique / Bioinformatics
 Diploide.net - TI pour la vie / IT for Life

 Courriel: sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
 Web: http://www.diploide.net
 Tel: (514) 893-4363