[Biojava-dev] Error loading Ontology with Hibernate

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:48:37 UTC 2009

There shouldn't be an issue with using an arbitrary value. The ranks in
biosql are mainly to preserve the order of features etc. during
roundtripping. It will affect sorting of ontology terms but this is probably
not a problem.

- mark

On Aug 6, 2009 9:42 PM, "Florian Mittag" <florian.mittag at uni-tuebingen.de>