[Biojava-dev] BioJava 3 Begins - Volunteers please!

Michael Heuer heuermh at acm.org
Thu Oct 23 05:12:07 UTC 2008

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the game.  Hope I didn't miss anything
exciting yet!

Would it be better to commit this to trunk, and put the current codebase
out to pasture on a branch?

Is it possible (or desireable) to send SVN commit messages to the dev
mailing list?  Or alternatively, should someone create a project entry for
biojava on CIA.vc?

http://cia.vc

As soon as I can remember my dev.open-bio.org password I'll start
committing stuff, otherwise I'll post patches to bugzilla.

   michael