[Biojava-dev] BioJava3 contribution

Fabrice Jossinet f.jossinet at ibmc.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Oct 20 13:04:29 UTC 2008

Dear Richard,

I'm answering to your "official call", to propose you my help for the
development of the biojava3 code. With the modularity of Maven, I also
would like to proposes you my help for the development of a module
that will use the biojava3 code to manage more specialized RNA stuff
(secondary and tertiary structures, base-pairs classifications,
modified nucleotides, RNA alignments,....).

What will be the next step for me? Will you make a selection?

Best Regards

Fabrice Jossinet

--
Dr. Fabrice Jossinet
Laboratoire de Bioinformatique, modelisation et simulation des acides

Tel + 33 (0) 3 88 417053
FAX + 33 (0) 3 88 60 22 18

f.jossinet at ibmc.u-strasbg.fr
fjossinet at gmail.com