[Biojava-dev] Installation Problems

Richard Holland dicknetherlands at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 11:04:46 UTC 2008

Jikes needs to have all the standard Java libraries on the classpath
as well as your downloaded BioJava+commons libraries. Read the Jikes
documentation for help with that if you're unsure.

We can't help with the errors you got from GCJ unless you can post
them to the list so that we can see what they are!

cheers,
Richard