[Biojava-dev] LGPL information forgotten at BlastLikeDataSetCollection.dtd ?

Richard Holland holland at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 14:58:20 UTC 2007

We've worked on the policy to date that the copyright notice file
included with the distribution applies to all files in that distribution.

If someone has the time to go through and apply the notices to all the
files, we'd greatly appreciate it, but right now I'm a bit busy with my
'real job' and can't do it myself.

The BlastLikeDataSetCollection DTD was created in 2000 by Simon
Brocklehurst, who describes it here:

http://portal.open-bio.org/pipermail/biojava-l/2000-August/000446.html

It might be an idea for you to contact him directly to see if he has any
problems with us changing it to LGPL.

Thanks for making the Debian package - I think it'll be really useful to
get it out to a wider audience.

cheers,
Richard