[Biojava-dev] Microarray code

Michael Heuer heuermh at acm.org
Mon Feb 21 12:24:01 EST 2005

Hello David,

There is a wiki up at

> http://hume.ccgb.umn.edu:8668/space/BiojavaExpr

and a page on the MAGE wiki at

> https://www.cbil.upenn.edu/magewiki/index.php/MGED%20and%20biojava

to discuss gene expression support in biojava.  The former would probably
be a good place to document what you've built.

I have started committing to the subversion repository at

> http://www.derkholm.net/svn/repos/biojava-expr/

but to be honest the only thing there so far is a library for source code
generation.

I would suggest committing to a separate project in the subversion
repository then hopefully over time as I start committing more useful
bits to biojava-expr we can merge things there.

For what it's worth, the open-bio folks are open to creating a subversion
repository on the open-bio hardware as part of the new hardware migration
you may have recently received a notice about, so whatever gets committed
to derkholm.net should be easily migrate-able to open-bio hardware when
it is ready.

   michael