[Biojava-dev] WG: pI Calculation in BioJava

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Thu Apr 14 03:06:32 EDT 2005

Not sure,

I would reccomend consulting the source code for the specific calculation.

- Mark

"Nkemdilim Uwaje" <uwaje at affectis.com>
Sent by: biojava-dev-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
03/23/2005 10:39 PM

        To:     <biojava-dev at biojava.org>
        cc:     (bcc: Mark Schreiber/GP/Novartis)
        Subject:        [Biojava-dev] WG: pI Calculation in BioJava

Hi there,

I am currently writing my thesis and would like to use the pI
Calculation method of BioJava. I would like to know what algorithm it is
based on, as my main aim is to compare different algorithms of pI -
calculations, in order to find the best one that correlates with my
experimental pI's.

Thank you very much in advance

N. Uwaje

Nkemdilim Uwaje

Affectis AG

Tel: +49 (0) 89 30622-434

Make visible what, without you, might never have been seen.