[Biojava-dev] Microarray modules

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed Apr 13 23:38:02 EDT 2005

Hello -

Apologies no one replied earlier.

We are always keen on new submissions. Preferably they would be well
documented and with tests. Having a demo available that can go on the
Biojava in Anger page would also be nice.

There have been on and off discussions about microarray stuff in the past.
I know Michael has an interest in this. Michael, would you be willing to
coordinate microarray development?

Regards,

Mark

Tiago Lopes <tiagojab at yahoo.com.br>