[Biojava-dev] ensembl-das

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Fri Sep 24 02:57:51 EDT 2004

Hi Olov -

The biojava ensembl bridge source can be found at
http://www.biojava.org/download/biojava-ensembl/
The dazzle server is at http://www.biojava.org/download/dazzle/
There is some documentation for Dazzle at http://www.biojava.org/dazzle/
There are also some exercises at
http://www.biojava.org/bootcamp/exercises/dazzle/index.html which may now
be a bit out of date.

Tomas is probably the best person to answer your other questions.

Hope this helps,

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com