[Biojava-dev] ensembl-das

Olov A Lindqvist kb99liol at dtek.chalmers.se
Fri Sep 24 02:24:58 EDT 2004

Hello!

I would appreciate some information regarding the files in

http://www.biojava.org/download/ensembl-das/

I am trying to get my Dazzle DAS server up and running to be able to share
annotations from my local ensembl mirror. For some reason I am not able to
get a type list from my DAS server or serve other annotations than exons,
translations and transcripts. Maybe this is not the correct forum for this
question but I will give it a try.

What is the difference between the different files in the directory above?
What is the difference between 23 and 23a? I am using the
homo_sapiens_core_23_34e collection of tables.

Can you give me a hint on where to find documentation on the ensembl-das
bridge plugins and where to find Java source code?

Regards

Olov Lindqvist

--
Olov Lindqvist