[Biojava-dev] Biojava-dev bounces

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Mon Oct 11 15:22:58 EDT 2004

Also, make sure you don't send HTML or RTF mail as these get blocked too.
Part of the anti spam approach I think.

- Mark

David Huen <david.huen at ntlworld.com>
Sent by: biojava-dev-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
10/09/2004 04:45 PM
Please respond to smh1008

        To:     biojava-dev at biojava.org
        cc:     (bcc: Mark Schreiber/GP/Novartis)
        Subject:        Re: [Biojava-dev] Biojava-dev bounces

On Saturday 09 Oct 2004 03:46, Rahul Karnik wrote:
> I sent some patches (5 new files) to biojava-dev two days ago and it is
> stuck in moderator limbo (biojava-dev-bounces) due to "suspicious
> headers". Any chance someone could unblock it so I could have some
> review of these changes? Also, tips on how to avoid the bounce in the
> future would be much appreciated.

Hi,
This behaviour is rather hard to avoid on this list - I think it rejects
enclosures and it has certainly done this to me too.  OTOH, if you paste
the text directly into the message, it usually gets through.

I would unblock the email for you but i don't have moderator access.

Regards,
David Huen