[Biojava-dev] Urgent message from Dr Edward Okon

Dr Edward Okon dr_edward2003okon at spinfinder.com
Fri Nov 28 16:26:58 EST 2003

Sir,
		REQUEST FOR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

INTRODUCTION & BIO-DATA

I am  Dr Edward Okon Chairman Ministerial Contracts Evaluation and Implementation Committee in the Federal Ministry of Aviation. My position is very sensitive. I am married with children and hold degrees in Public Administration and Medical Studies. I am due for retirement any moment from now, after many years in service.

REASONS FOR CONTACTING YOU
I require urgently, your unreserved assistance in providing me with a safe and reliable bank account with full details viz: Name and Address of Bank, Telephone, Telex and Fax numbers anywhere in the world where I can transfer the sum of $27.5Million United States Dollars only. The purpose of transfer is to take care of my retirement by investing in viable business you might deem fit to advise.

NATURE OF BUSINESS AND SOURCE OF FUNDS FOR TRANSFER
Since the inception of the present government, series of contracts have been awarded by the Federal Ministry of Aviation based on supplies (AIRPORT NAVIGATIONAL ELECTRONICS), INSTRUMENT LANDING EQUIPMENT (ILE),AND RADAR EQUIPMENT, VOR SYSTEMS MONITORS/ DISTANCE MEASURING EQUIPMENT (DME), SECONDARY SURVEILLANCE RADAR (SSR), INSTALLATION OF ONE UNIT OF INSRUMENT, LANDING SYSTEMS AND RADAR EQUIPMENT at Abuja International Airport) amounting to several millions of US Dollars. The above sum (US$27.5M) has shown in record as surplus some of the over-invoiced contracts carried in the last developmental quarter. Presently, I have arranged for the money to be kept in a coded bank account with the Central Bank of Nigeria, until I am able to source for a reliable Expatriate Partner whom I can present as the beneficiary of the funds. You will take the status of the contractor who executed the contract, and I will arrange the supportive documents for the transfer.

MODE OF SHARING
25% will go to you for making available to us a company or personal account number, giving me your unreserved assistance and keeping strictly the rules of this transaction until transfer of the funds is effected. 5% is for any contingencies and all miscellaneous expenses incurred during the course of the transaction, procurement of vital documents, tips and all expenses including phones/ fax bills, hotels bills, taxes and bank charges must be reconciled upon confirmation of the payment by the DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE (DMO) OF THE PRESIDENCY 70% will be shared between me and a few colleagues of mine whose help will be highly needed throughout this period in question.

OTHER PERTINENT DETAILS
Everything about this transaction is real. The money is clean, after putting in so many years in service, it is only normal for me to take good measures to secure my period in retirement. I have put in resources and time to bring this transaction to this level, which means that it represents a lot to me, and hopefully with help from you, in just a matter of weeks, it shall come to mean a lot to you too as we meet in your country to celebrate the closing of the deal.
Kindly acknowledge your willingness through my private email:(dr_edward2003okon at pathfinder.gr)t to enable us commence effective process to finalize this matter.
Thanking you for anticipated co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Edward Okon
Chairman of the Committee.