[Biojava-dev] Javadocs

Thomas Down thomas at derkholm.net
Fri May 9 17:40:46 EDT 2003

Hi...

I've just added a bunch of missing package.html files.  Most of
these are pretty skeletal at the moment, but they are slightly
more informative than a blank list of package names.  Anyone who
wants to add more information is very welcome :-)

At the same time, I've moved the package sections around
slightly, and made sure that all packages are actually in
a section.  The new arrangement may not be ideal but it's
better than having a bunch of unsectioned packages at the
bottom.  Again, all suggestions welcome!

Anyway, one more job down before the 1.3 release...

     Thomas.