[Biojava-dev] BioSQL for oracle.

Jérôme Etévé jerome.eteve at it-omics.com
Thu Apr 17 18:04:51 EDT 2003

Le jeu 17/04/2003 à 16:54, Thomas Down a écrit :
> > http://www.biojava.org/download/biosql/biosqldb-pg.sql
> >  to oracle.
>
> That schema is somewhat old -- it's basically the ``Cape Town''
> version of BioSQL,as supported
> by versions of BioJava up to and including the 1.3 branch.
This is why I focused on it.
As "Cape Town" version is different from the latest shown below, I guess
BioJava is only compliant with "Cape Town", as writtent in the doc. My
purpose is to use Java to access a biosql database, running within
oracle, and it seems that it isn't yet possible in BioJava 1.3.
That's why I volunteer to start porting "Cape Town" Biosql DDL to
oracle.

It's a good thing we don't get all the government we pay for.