[Biojava-dev] jUnit classes for biojava-live

David Huen smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:35:36 +0000

On Monday 28 Oct 2002 2:12 pm, Keith James wrote:

>     David> Hi, For the test jUnit tests, do I need to strip out the
>     David> main() and suite() methods I use while debugging my tests
>     David> using standalone operation?  Or can I assume Ant will be
>     David> smart enough to use reflection to execute only the right
>     David> testXXX methods?
>
> JUnit should only run methods starting with testXXX. I think the other
> methods should be okay.
>
>     David> Regards, David Huen
>
>     David> P.S. incidentally, build.xml appears to have changed late
>     David> last night and was not functional when i checked it in the
>     David> wee hours.  If it hasn't been fixed already, could someone
>     David> have a look at it?
>
> That was me. I'm using it now - works for me. Could you let me know
> your Ant version and the error message?

Version is :-
Ant version 1.3 compiled on March 2 2001

Error is:-
/home/david/biocvs/biojava-live/build.xml:79: Class
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Available doesn't support the "type"
attribute

Maybe my version is too old.  I'll update and try again.

--

David Huen, Ph.D.              Email: smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk
Dept. of Genetics              Fax  : +44 1223 333992