[Biojava-dev] jUnit classes for biojava-live

David Huen smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:05:46 +0000

Hi,
For the test jUnit tests, do I need to strip out the main() and suite()
methods I use while debugging my tests using standalone operation?  Or can
I assume Ant will be smart enough to use reflection to execute only the
right testXXX methods?

Regards,
David Huen

P.S. incidentally, build.xml appears to have changed late last night and was
not functional when i checked it in the wee hours.  If it hasn't been fixed
already, could someone have a look at it?

--

David Huen, Ph.D.              Email: smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk
Dept. of Genetics              Fax  : +44 1223 333992